In the role of Remuneration Officer, you will utilise your payroll, finance and/or human resources skills and experience to provide ongoing support to the Payroll Administrator in completing fortnightly remuneration activities. Your focus will be on processing transactions in a timely efficient matter and undertaking accurate and ongoing interpretation and input of timesheets, leave applications, staff data changes, salary payments, new employee commencement setups, processing of employee cessations, and electronic record-keeping for all remuneration transactions.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the capabilities to effectively consult, collaborate and liaise with other team members on remuneration related issues for the purpose of achieving team objectives and maintaining a positive team environment;
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Sound understanding of contemporary payroll and related transactions and processes, including relevant legislation, enterprise agreement and policies;
- High level accuracy and proficiency in data interpretation and entry utilising payroll software; and
- High level of competency in the use of databases and spreadsheet applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A