The Australian Human Rights Commission is seeking an EL 1 Media Advisor for our Strategic Communications Team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate confidently, persuasively, sensitively and articulately, on matters relevant to the delivery of the Commission’s identified strategic priorities.
- Well-developed relationship management skills, with a capacity to ensure that various stakeholder interests are recognised and managed positively and professionally.
- Demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, political awareness, sound judgement and creative problem solving.
- Superior time management skills, and an ability to manage competing priorities within a team environment.
- A strong interest in current affairs and human rights.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in providing advice to executives at a senior level, and effectively managing relationships with senior executives.
- Extensive experience in creating content for and in the management of social media platforms including, but not limited to email marketing platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Extensive experience in strategic communications and/or media engagement, including the ability to develop and execute effective communications campaigns.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A