The Social Media, Production and Campaigns section is the main creative team for the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment. Within our section, we maintain a professional grade video production service offering for the use of our department and portfolio ministers. The video production team works very closely with colleagues in the communication and media sections to support the message and story of the government and department.
- Uploading work to the department’s video streaming services including Viostream and YouTube
- Providing specialist advice
- Contributing to the videography and photography function, and having awareness of emerging trends
- Assisting with managing the department’s video archive and image library, and responding to imaging requests
- Delivering high quality video and image products that engage audiences and deliver on the client’s brief
- Using up-to-date video camera equipment, operating a DSLR camera for photography, and editing video on non-linear editing software
- Building strong and cooperative relationships with a range of clients
- Supporting delivery of departmental events, including PA setup and filming/photography as required
- Assisting the team to maintain accurate records, administer a group mailbox and report on the activities of the function.
- Knowledge of contemporary videography and image management processes and practices
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in video production or photography
- Demonstrated video production and photography skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role working for a news organisation, government department or large organisation (desirable).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A