Website Australian Federal Police
The Corporate Improvement Office (CIO) is increasing the AFP’s Project Manager (PM) capability by looking for suitable candidates to fill roles of delivering AFP investment projects. If you have Project Management experience and expertise, well developed communication and collaboration skills, have the ability to think broadly, and are looking for a dynamic, exciting and diverse career in the AFP which offers career progression opportunities, this may just be what you need.Each day will be different, exciting and challenging – the roles involve working as part of high performing teams and will consist of development and management of complex project plans, tracking and quality reporting, stakeholder engagements, achieving objectives and striving to meet strategic goals through Investment Plan initiatives.
- Communications management and engagement with key stakeholders
- Coordination of interdependencies
- Ensuring quality standard reporting of progress and health is provided to relevant audiences/stakeholders
- Leading the project team
- The day-to-day activities of designing, developing and delivering a complex project including;
- Adhering to the AFP Program and Project Management Framework (PMF)
- Managing the project’s scope, schedule and budget
- Managing and escalating for resolution any project risks and issues
- Managing the project’s business readiness, integration and change requirements
- Managing formal and informal relationships with external vendors and partners involved in project delivery
- Has contemporary knowledge and experience relevant to the role.
- Demonstrated complex project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- You must be an Australian Citizen.
- A Negative Vetting 1 (Secret) security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including high level writing, editing and presentation skills.
Company: Australian Federal Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A