Website Australian Federal Police
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, enthusiastic and committed people wishing to be considered for the role of Practice Management Officer – AFP Legal. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy legal practice management team. Working within this role, you will be reporting to the AFP Legal (AFPL) Practice Manager and Deputy Practice Manager, and will be required to under take range of administrative activities to support the Practice.
- Finance and procurement
- Monitoring the Legal Advisor and Legal Practice Management mailboxes and answering the Legal Hotline;
- Arranging the delivery of professional development/training for lawyers;
- preparing spending proposals, maintaining the Legal Reference Number register, accounts payable, processing Comcover claims;
- arranging travel bookings, requisitions and relevant acquittals;
- Facilitating access requests;
- Maintaining AFPL research materials and library holdings;
- Archiving and managing physical files;
- Providing support and guidance to AFPL members as the central contact point between AFPL and ICT for iManage, LEX and general ICT assistance;
- Has contemporary knowledge and experience relevant to the role.
- Providing support to the General Counsels and Practice Managers, and assisting across the practice where required; and
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Company: Australian Federal Police
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A