The role of a Business Analyst is to focus on supporting and maintaining the AEC’s business outcomes via engagement with stakeholders, vendor engagement, maintaining technical documentation and reporting. This also includes compilation of requirements and specifications from stakeholders, vendors and other sections of the Digital Technology branch to deliver positive outcomes for the day-to-day matters relating to the management and support of AEC infrastructure systems
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time restraints and with competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with influence and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Proven ability in gathering, validating and documenting business requirements, and conceptual and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in engaging with stakeholders or vendors, documenting ICT systems in an enterprise sized ICT environment and risk management principles and processes.
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A