As an Assistant Compliance Officer, you will assist with reviews of financial disclosure returns of various actors in the political system, claims for election funding following an electoral event and other investigations as required to assess compliance with Part XX of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.
- Proven ability to successfully demonstrate organisational skills, manage and deliver results within time restraints and competing priority A strong commitment to working harmoniously within a team to achieve positive results and support AEC’s strategic direction.
- A strong commitment to working harmoniously within a team to achieve positive results and support AEC’s
- strategic direction.
- Experience in analysing moderately complex information providing timely and accurate advice and support.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively within a team, with other business areas and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Experience in assisting with financial audits and/or good organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to undertake tasks methodically and accurately.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A