As the Team Leader, IT Data and Communications you will focus on managing and improving the AEC’s system infrastructure, such as Microsoft SQL Databases, Ingress Database, Linux midrange systems, Local area networks and wide area networks. Reporting to the Director – IT Infrastructure, you will manage a team of subject matter experts to deliver positive outcomes for the day-to-day matters relating to the management and support of AEC systems.
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time restraints and with competing priorities.
- Proven conceptual and analytical abilities with sound knowledge of change management practices and techniques to enable innovation.
- Knowledge and experience in deploying, testing, and maintaining an enterprise sized ICT environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management principles and processes in context of Network or Database management.
- Demonstrated detailed understanding of IT systems and solutions.
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A