We are looking to fill Spectrum Monitoring and Compliance Officer roles within the Monitoring and Compliance Section. The roles will be offered at the APS 5 or 6 classifications, commensurate with the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Working in the Monitoring and Compliance Section you will manage the risk of spectrum interference and other harms to the Australian community and work to support community safeguards in relation to the supply of radiocommunications equipment and the deployment of telecommunications infrastructure. The Monitoring and Compliance section also has responsibility for the operation and management of the ACMA’s radiofrequency spectrum monitoring network and plays a key role in the delivery of the ACMA’s compliance priority programs.
- Support management of the ACMA’s spectrum monitoring network, including overseeing maintenance of monitoring sites and contributing to equipment procurement processes
- Investigate complaints, write investigation reports and pursue enforcement and compliance with industry codes of practice, standards and legislation
- Undertaking radiofrequency spectrum monitoring to support a range of the ACMA’s spectrum management objectives including compliance investigations and interference resolution
- Identifying risks and opportunities for improvement
- liaise with other sections, external agencies and external stakeholders
- build and sustain positive, mutually beneficial relationships with team members and stakeholders
- manage own workload, with limited supervision and show resilience to achieve team objectives, including competing priorities
- contribute to the developme
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A