We seek highly motivated and innovative data and analytics professionals who will use their technical expertise for the benefit of Australian consumers, small businesses and the wider economy. In a data and algorithm driven economy, it is critical that the ACCC has the ability both to use advanced data and analytics techniques, and also the ability to analyse and understand how companies are using these techniques to run their businesses and make decisions.
- Developing objectives for short-term tasks and contributing to strategic planning for longer-term initiatives.
- Conducting complex data analysis to reach conclusions and inform decision making
- Preparing written reports and presentations detailing the findings of analysis, including evaluation and interpretation of any results
- Managing relationships with stakeholders to achieve unit and agency goals, and anticipating and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Providing accurate specialist advice and guidance on data and analytics, including scoping analysis that will assist in the understanding of key issues relevant to the investigation or project
- Building team capability by providing training to increase data literacy and analytical skills in the agency
- Providing guidance, mentoring, and leading junior staff
- For more information about the role including the selection criteria, please see the attached Candidate Kit.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Townsville, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A