HR Business Partners provide coaching and advice to our leaders and employees on people related matters that impact the ACCC/AER. This includes developing and implementing best-practice approaches in accordance with relevant legislation, policies, contemporary strategies, frameworks that support the ACCC’s vision, values and operational priorities.
HR Business Partners work in partnership with Executives to execute all aspects of the employee experience. This includes performance management, workforce planning, function and job design, capability development, workplace flexibility, succession planning, inclusion, well-being and engagement and managing and resolving grievances/complaints
- Develop and run customised programs, workshops, presentations to improve engagement, productivity, inclusion and performance in the ACCC.
- Utilise data and workforce plans to develop and implement initiatives and programs that improve people practices across the employee lifecycle.
- Engage with risk, constructively challenge and apply appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policy, initiatives and frameworks that deliver, support and complement the ACCC’s broader strategies and initiatives.
- Maintain strong and positive internal and external business partner relationships
- Consult and collaborate within and outside P&C to ensure that workplace practices and initiatives are effective and assist the ACCC to achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
- Analyse and explain workforce data to develop and implement action plans in collaboration with leaders
- Present workforce data and reports and provide recommendations as required
- Drovide expert support and coaching to leaders on policy, workforce and cultural matters such as employee performance, organisational structure, industrial matters, and resolving grievances, disciplines and complaints. Coordinate investigations where appropriate and other related workforce management matters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A