We are seeking an experienced eDiscovery and/or digital forensics consultant to join our LTS team in the role of Assistant Director. This exciting opportunity is available as we broaden our services to meet the increased need and adoption of legal technology across the ACCC and AER. This is a fantastic chance to join a dynamic and strong team of solutions focussed, innovative thinkers who are dedicated to providing quality eDiscovery and digital forensic activities across the organisation.
- You have very high planning, organising and prioritising capabilities.
- You have a track record of doing this well and you have relied on this skill to bring you success in delivering outcomes in the past.
- You have well-rounded skills and experience that have been demonstrated in previous eDiscovery roles, and have knowledge and experience in Nuix Workstation and Discover (Ringtail) technologies (or their equivalent) as these are used on a daily basis.
- You rely on your repertoire of skills, knowledge and experience with various eDiscovery approaches to plan and implement customised approaches to create better outcomes for investigation matters and teams.
- You have a ‘client’ focused approach to engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Your highly-developed communication, stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills will be utilised as you navigate complex issues to provide advice and solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A