- Under broad direction, work with client areas to accurately and clearly define technical requirements for new web modules and deliver agreed outcomes on time and budget. This activity includes managing the entire development lifecycle including:
- Manage and assist in the administration of the ACCC’s web and applications development environments.
- Writing technical requirements in consultation with business analyst and client areas.
- Coordinating with the release manager on release of your code.
- Developing code and unit tests.
- Coordinating with the test manager on production and completion of technical and user acceptance tests.
- Writing design specifications.
- Apply a sound knowledge of Drupal CMS infrastructure to perform web development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A