We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced program maker to join our local team in Alice Springs. This is the perfect role where you can enjoy the beautiful mornings, starting work mid-morning. You’ll be working with the local team to tell stories that have an impact from across the culturally rich communities of Central Australia. This is a rare opportunity to live and work in one of the most unique places in Australia, among vibrant landscapes under huge skies.
- Engage wisely and intelligently with audiences, on-air, online and on social media.
- Seamlessly and confidently, produce our Drive program, including coordinating guest interviews and daily stories.
- Understand local audiences and use your “news sense” to reach and engage a broad diverse audience
- Creativity and ‘news sense’, the ability to identify stories that will resonate with audiences.
- Decisiveness, the ability to make confident decisions in tight time-frames.
- Curiosity and a preparedness to learn quickly, we don’t expect you to know everything.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A