- Creating and maintaining accessible technical documentation
- Good exposure to Typescript or a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to design/establish software patterns and drive adoption of them
- Exposure working on systems and tooling (i.e. with monorepos, docker, build systems and configuration, assisting devops team members)
- Ability to write high quality and testable code.
- Strong communication skills, able to write documentation for other engineers to consume with proven ability to share knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-5+ years’ experience working with a React/JS/Node based technology stack
- Demonstrated outstanding knowledge and experience in assessing, selecting and using modern frameworks and build tools, implementing automated/unit testing, and version control branching, merging and versioning strategies.
- Significant experience developing particularly complex, secure and high-performance software for a range of platforms and devices at scale.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A