This is an outstanding opportunity to oversee the delivery of Australia’s premier national investigative current affairs television program, Four Corners, and associated digital content.As Executive Producer, you will lead the editorial agenda to ensure that Four Corners represents the highest standards of journalism and reflects the principles of independence, integrity, responsibility, and accuracy.
- Ensure Four Corners’ content is equally relevant and available to digital audiences.
- Liaise with key stakeholders on editorial and programming issues as they arise and ensure adherence to editorial briefs.
- Improve editorial performance and participate in regular program review processes as required.
- Provide direction to your team to create high quality content and to build a capable, skilled, and motivated workforce.
- Exercise editorial, creative and management responsibility for the program and multiplatform content.
- Manage resources, budgets, employee supervision and assessment of your team.
- Superior knowledge of national and international news and current affairs production techniques.
- The ability to oversee, develop and grow the program’s digital presence.
- A proven track record of building and leading a capable, skilled, collaborative, and motivated team.
- The ability to articulate and deliver a strong creative vision (with great ideas) for the program that is relevant and engages with audiences.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work across teams in a collaborative way to meet the ABC News strategy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A