This role reports to the Head of Content & Legal Operations and will contribute to the effective operations of Legal Services through the provision of efficient administrative assistance to the Acquisitions & Production team and the broader Legal team.
- Expertise in records, data and office management with the proven ability to maintain and update records, databases, filing systems, and to administer and reconcile invoices, travel, payments and requests.
- High-level communication and presentation skills both written and verbal, and an ability to liaise with people at all levels and foster internal and external client relationships.
- Experience in assisting in the development of, and keeping updated, a suite of standard form basic agreements e.g. confidentiality agreements, MOU, and independent contractor agreements;
- Experience with Contract Express and document automation including basic coding and updating.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workflow and output while maintaining close attention to detail and timely completion of work.
- Ability to undertake research as required and draft correspondence and reports clearly and accurately.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A